The program introduces students to the latest practices in animal breeding, nutrition, and health, including:
- Pest biology and identification
- Health and nutrition of farm animals
- Equine production and management
- Management and production of beef, sheep, and goats or management and production of poultry and swine
- Farm and equipment safety
- Soils and soil fertility
- Ruminant animal health
- Forage crop production
- Dairy production and management
As part of the program, you also learn the fundamental business and writing skills required in the workplace.
For this period, studies will center of Goats , Pigs and Poultry. Other specialities may added later.